Skip to main content


Minor (7 units)

The SHC program also offers a minor field. Students interested in declaring a minor should speak with the Director of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) to discuss the program and develop a theme based upon their interests. They should then complete a Minor Declaration Form which is located on the WCAS Undergraduate Studies and Advising website under the heading Minor Rules and Policies and email it to the  DUS.  Students will need to take seven (7) courses that match their interests, selected from the list of approved courses.